Sunday, February 14, 2010

Selling Used Books! :)

I've finished quite an amount of books and here are the list I am willing to sell back to you. The pricing for each book does not include shipping. If you live within the Boston area, shipping is free! Compare my prices to any store. I'm cheaper! :D Information on Each Book: -The pricing is not more than what I paid for it. - They are ALL in hard cover unless stated otherwise. - They are ALL in new - good condition. - I really like all of them. :)

Dear John Nicholas Sparks $14.00

I still Have It...I just Cant Remember Where I Put It Rita Rudner $10.00

Longitude Dava Sobel $10.00

Obedience Will Lavender $14.00

Rocket Boys Homer H. Hickam Jr. (Paperback) $12.00

The Color of Water James McBride (Paperback) $11.00

The Darker Side Cody McFadyen $14.00

The Lovely Bones 14.00

The Wednesday Letters Jason F. Wright $10.00

True Detectives Jonathan Kellerman $10.00

Very Valentine Adriana Trigiani $11.00

What I did for Love - Susan Elizabeth Phillips $14.00

Use www.borders.com to search descriptions of each book and tell me if you're interested. Also, check out that pricing and compare it! :) If you are interested in a book, e-mail me at aznangel421356@yahoo.com or send me a facebook message!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh The Lovely Bones! Do you know how much it would cost to ship to Australia? And what kind of payments do you accept? Ohhh! And what is the currency?

    Mm, you can respond here, I'll defs check back! .. Or email me :) h.tea@live.com.au

    Thanks =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to say flat rate shipping of $5 will be fine. :) 1 Australian dollar = .88 of USD, so that would be 24.4682 AU

    ReplyDelete