Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Haircut...

I got a haircut :( Extremely disppointed...
My mom told me that I could finally get what I want: full frontal bangs and lots of layers while keeping my length...but when my stylist was JUST about to cut my bangs, she said, "are you SURE?" At that point, I started to doubt what I wanted and she was becoming a great influence over my mother.
At the end, I got long angled bangs, long layers, and a random fringe...(Sad face) Did I mention she chopped 2 inches off my hair? I didn't realize 2 inches was that much. -_- I'm not one of those lucky people who grow an inch every month. I grow 7 inches in a whole year ~_~ ughughgughgugh.
By the end of march, I intend to go to a different salon and get the bangs that I want and the layers that I want. :( Now my hair falls 2 inches past my shoulders and when it's this short, I can't curl it at all! I really wanted to be able to curl my hair during Anime Boston....it can't happen unless my hair suddenly grows back its missing 2 inches. :( Please please please grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment