Sunday, May 23, 2010

Future club plans!

After BLS Asian Night last friday, I'm inspired to join the BLS dance club and ASIA. :) It looks like a lot of fun and it's probably a great workout. <3 Definitely excited for next year! Here's my list:
Japanese Language/Culture Club
ASIA
BLS dance club
Red Cross/Recycling club (whichever seems more productive!)

POTENTIAL SPORTS:
Tennis
Volleyball
Track

My friend Eva told me that volleyball will accept anyone who joins...but that doesn't mean that they play! Lol. I thought this was a good idea at first, but then I reconsidered it. Actually, it wouldn't be fair to the good members of the team who actually put effort. If I play a sport long enough, I'll get better at it with practice. However, I don't want people who do not work as hard as I do to get the same amount of credit/profit.
I might choose tennis because I used to really like playing! I joined Tennacity 4 yeas ago (tennis summer program) and I got to intermediate level in just 4 hour days for 10 days. I'm sure that if I kept playing, I could go pro! :D but no...I stopped and I feel bad about it! Actually, I'd love to hop back into tennis. It was fun while it lasted!
I want to join track purely to get a good leg workout. I need to lose all the flab and gain some muscle! The problem with the track team at BLS is that they work everyday. With my club schedule, I won't have that opportunity. Besides, working on track everyday is extremely strenuous and uncalled for especially since I'm a slow runner! That's why it's #3 on the list...

Anyways, I'll consider my other opportunities later. I also will be job hunting once my birthday rolls around! I'll finally be legible for more concrete jobs! Thank goodness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment