Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Report Card for T4...

WELL, grades finally came back from the Term 4: March + April.

PHS ED: A
COLL ENG: B+
DECLAMATION: A-
WORLD HISTORY: A (went up!)
FRENCH 2: A-
LATIN 3: B+ (went down!)
ADV. ALGEBRA: B- (went down!)
BIOLOGY 1: B
JUNIOR BAND: A+

I tried to talk to Mr. Mummalo about my Latin grade and he said, "DON'T BE SUCH A GRADE GRUBBER!" ...really? Who uses that term anymore? >.> Anyways, I was really disappointed. I expected that I was getting an A for the term! I guess the B- I got on the very last test pushed me down...That makes me sad.

As for Algebra, I've been getting straight Bs on all his tests. One test, I messed up the directions completely and ended up with a D on that one which brought me to a B. Honestly, I'm pretty good at math, but for some reason, my mind just doesn't want to listen anymore for these last few months...I keep making all these careless mistakes and my attention span must have hit rock bottom or something! Summer can do that to you...

As for World History, Mr. Bernazzani appreciates my efforts. :)

In French class, I truthfully deserve a D or so. The last two tests she gave were completely abominable. Everyone failed them! BUT, she's biased. I volunteer everyday and I even still attended the French play after my eye surgery! Therefore, she loves me. :)

It's kind of odd for me to get an A- in declamation...Since I've come to BLS, I've always gotten A+ because I do really awesome declamations. I discovered a passion for acting! However, being the "professionals" that Mr. Robinson and Mrs. Gray claim to be, the will look out for the slightest pinch of a mistake and drop me to an A-. It's better than getting a B, that's for sure. However, I honestly expect A+s to appear. Oh well, that's what next year is for.

Speaking of English, I have never hated English class...until this school year. I used to love writing and reading. We'd share ideas, learn new terms, and just have a fun and relaxed class. English class this year has been more about lectures from Mrs. Gray. Not only does she ignore my achievements and efforts, but she talks down on all of us every single day. I can handle once a week lectures...not every class. In fact, Mr. Robinson made class much more fun. He also was more realistic. I'm so glad we have 2 months left of school...That way, I can say good bye to her antics. I'm not going to say she is a bad person...she's just a bad teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment