Sunday, June 13, 2010

Big WoW News!

Yea, another WoW related post...

Well anyways, my guild, Darkest Legacy, disbanded. We were having a lot of inside trouble with the guild and the different opinions of the members. So as a result, a group of them did a mass disband and the guild master is returning back to the horde...

My plan:
Since I now have two level 80s, the druid is staying alliance as a Night Elf because I don't want her to be a Tauren. LOL. The warlock is going to be a blood elf because they're deliciously smexy. =) Then I have on of each faction and elf!

All I can really say is...I'm disappointed. I've been in this guild for almost an entire year and to see them splitting is difficult as I have to split myself into two pieces. I've never had as much fun playing WoW until this year when I met these guys. Before, I had guilds and played WoW extremely, but it was...alone. I sound loser-like, but I'm serious! The people make WoW even more amazing than it already is. When I met DL, I had such a good time with them. So, I'm disappointed that they won't be together.

I'm kind of happy that I'm going back to horde because all my favorite WoW songs are told by the horde's prospective...LOL. However, I've never made this many friends outside the guild before on alliance...actually, i've met a lot of people on alliance that are really cool on my lock! ...I guess I'll tell them to forward a message to my druid >>> Lol. I'm sure I'll meet some cool people on horde too...I just hope they'll love me too!

Another big point is, I'll always play my lock more than my druid so...I won't be able to see Odius and Boomshine as much. lol...unless they gank me. >.> That's not the main point though! I'm just sad...siiiigh.

Pros of being Horde:
-Winning every BG possible (80% of the time)
-Gears look niceeee
-Lots of raids going on

Pros of being Alliance:

-Causal and fun
-Lots of nice people <3
-More events going on

No comments:

Post a Comment