Thursday, June 24, 2010

Last Day of School!

Yes! That's right! Today, we FINALLY ended!. (Technically, we have 2 more days left, but those are half days so they don't really count...) I'm so glad that this year is over...I can honestly say, I hate this school year more than any other year I've ever experienced. I didn't have any social problems this year. I've made a couple dozen new friends! However, I had really bad home experiences with my family and the math honors thing at the beginning of the year was my ultimate low.

There's one thing I'm worried of. My parents are grumpy oiejlsflsdx especially during summer while I'm free. In fact, I had more freedom at home when I'm in school than when I'm out of it! I get the mornings all to myself, but when my dad comes home at 3 PM everyday, the rest of the day is dedicated to listening to their orders. My cousin said, "You're a teenager. Your brain just wants to rebel." I just don't believe that. As I get older, I understand that not everything that my parents say makes sense. As my parents get older, well, they get angrier. Ahhh...

WELL BACK TO THE POINT, today, the French kids got to go to Petit Robert Bistro which was a really good restaurant! It's small, but the food is really good! We started with the appetizers: Bread&butter, smoked salmon, SNAILS, mussels, and pate! Surprisingly, snails taste great! They don't taste very different from anything else...I don't understand why people make fun of snails so much! =P After that, we got to choose our main plates. I chose a roasted duck with a side of potatoes and broccoli! =) Then, we shared chocolate mousse, creme brulee, and an apple tart!

At the end, Kenneth gave Ms. Brun a card and she started crying! So sweet! :)

I got to say. The beginning of this school year was rough. I made friends, but at home, I wasn't happy...Now, at the end of the school year, I can say that it has been a good year...from January + anyway. =)

Favorite Teachers of the Year:
Bernazzani!
Spezzano!
Nabbefeld!

These teachers need to keep it up...They've been amazing to me.

Well guys, now to start the summer session.

No comments:

Post a Comment