Sunday, April 11, 2010

AB & Hair cut!

I'm so late! Here's a picture of the dress that I wore for Anime Boston:
It was really comfortable and I really liked the lace designs all over it. :) As for my makeup and hair, I just curled it in the morning and used simple black eyeshadow on my lids and under my eyes. When I left the convention center, SO many people gave me odd looks! (laughs) I passed by a 3 year old with her mom and she said, "Look Mommy! It's a real kitty!" She was referring to my cat ears!!! Best 3 year old ever.

Anyways, I had such a wonderful time! I glomped so many pokemon like a true fangirl! :) It was definitely the best AnimeBoston I've ever had. I even met one of the best World of Warcraft players in the world! He's one of the smartest men that walk the planet and he's hilarious! His wife must be lucky! Wahaha! So, he gave us tips on how to play our warlocks and I copied his talent tree for destruction. He's practically God in my eyes....The saddest part is I don't even remember his name...(Dies)

Onto the next topic:

I cut my own hair! Yes that's right! I followed this brilliant youtuber, x3haha, at cutting a mullet hairstyle! I also went ahead and started snipping at my hair and added some bangs!

Wahaha! This was me snipping my bangs last night. Here is this morning when I cut the mullet:
Well, this is an okay example. I promise it looks more like a leaf in real life! :)
This is the first time I've ever cut my hair by myself so I'm extremely satisfied compared to my old hair where I just clip a section up and call it bangs! Ahahaha...Anyways, I'm very happy with the result. It's not a perfect mullet; it's still very choppy and the layers aren't super distinctive from each other, but that's okay! I'll do better next time (maybe).

Here is a link to x3haha's video on how to cut the mullet. It takes her around 5 minutes...It took me 1 hour and 30 minutes! LOL. Well, what can I say? I have think hair! ;D (excuses excuses...) By the way, my hair is shorter than her's, but she's very concise and it's such an easy tutorial! Definitely my new favorite hair guru!

3 comments:

  1. Your AB dress is so pretty! Maybe you should've let your hair grow out a little longer first. :O

    She has such pretty, shint hair~ O____O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she does! :) She has such nice smooth hair!~
    I know I should wait a bit before cutting, but it takes me 4 months to grow 1 inch of hair >.< I'm too impatient!!!

    ReplyDelete