Thursday, April 1, 2010

AB IS TOMORROW!


My excitement is jumping off the walls right now! I'm packing my supplies for tomorrow and all my junk! :) (Extreme happiness!)

On a side note, I bought Covergirl Lashblast Mascara and Covergirl smokyshadow blast in Onyx Smoke yesterday.

Covergirl Lastblast Mascara:
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used before! In fact, you don't even need to curl your lashes before using this. It's just amazing on its own. Also, there's no clumping! I also like the case. It's not difficult to remove either! The one problem is that you need to stay away from water or else it'll smear all over! Of course, that applies to non-waterproof mascaras of any type. This is just the best one I've used so far!
This product is pretty famous and I think it's one of Covergirl's most prized products. A lot of celebs swear by this mascara and a lot of reviewers tend to like it too! I'm certainly one of them. :)



I really liked the feel of the smokyshadow blasts. The nice thing about this is that it's packed like lipstick for your eyes! You turn the tube and more comes out! :) The colors glide on very nicely and they look pretty together. The only problem is that if you put a lot of force into it, you might end up breaking the stick, so don't use too much force with these sticks.

These are a nice and easy way to do your eyes very quickly. It doesn't take any brush and it's so quick and painless! :) You can carry it anywhere without it even looking like makeup. in fact, it looks like a duel-wielded crayon!

Back to business! Anime Boston! Yes! I'll soon post pictures of the dress and a few cosplayers that I will be seeing tomorrow <3 Fun stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures! -zees is Maggie by the way. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your blog through bubbi's forum :D I have yet to create an account there..

    Anyways, I think your writing style's pretty cool (so weird eh? I think it's nice when people write with proper English even if it's just a blog) and of course it seems you are into anime/manga and makeup!

    Hope you had a blast at AB, going to an anime convention is on my to-do list as I've never been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! The eyeshadows look so cool! I hope they come out in Australia soon ><

    ReplyDelete