Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Quick Teasing!

So after cutting my hair, I didn't waste any time! I looked through lots of hair teasing videos to achieve visual kei hair, scene hair, and crazy Asian hair sprinkled with awesomeness! Tomorrow, I have declamation so I plan on doing a simple teasing. :D
Here is a wonderful user with great visual kei hair tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/cakdel
Watching her videos really gave me the inspiration to tease and so I learned! The problem with teasing is obviously the fact that your purposely making your hair full of knots for the exchange of volume! This would be pretty problematic...Also, teasing requires you to move the comb very quickly which could cause you to snap at your hair causing breakage and the uneventful split ends! Be careful!

Right now, my throat feels very...throaty? In other words, I feel sick. I noticed everyone in school has been down with at least one illness. I had an itchy throat, then a throat filled with mucus, and then a dry throat, and then a stuffy nose, and then it's back to a dry throat again.../Sigh. This happens at the beginning of spring every year! It gets annoying and it doesn't help that everyone else has the same problem around here. :( That also refers back to declamation...How am I supposed to enunciate with a dry throat?! Ahhhh, the horrible timing!!! Drats!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that sucks to be sick. I was sick a couple weeks ago. Everyone kept coughing in my exam last night too.

    I was trying tease my hair for a while too but it never worked out. I don't have the typical shiny and silky Asian hair either so I was surprised when it wouldn't tease. It would clump up a bit, but with very strange bumps that I could not make even. When I tried to smooth the surface, I'd loose all volume again =(

    I think I gave up after that. But I hope you get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete