Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hit lvl 80!!

World of Warcraft related post!

I was working on my alt character, Savyna and she hit lvl 80 on Sunday! Hip hip hurray! :)
Server: Shadowmoon (Alliance)
Lvl 80 Amykinz gnome warlock
Lvl 80 Savyna Night Elf druid. (resto/feral dps)

I used to be horde, but my guild Darkest Legacy faction changed because there are way too many d-bag horde members on our server. :( Anyways, this gave them a chance to do some proper ganking. I also have a few on my hit list...

Anyways, yesterday I grinded for every single heroic except for Halls of Reflection. (Can I really even try to attempt that for a 3k gear score? Not even!) The elemental shaman practically helped me heal through Pit of Saron. I caught him chain healing during the last boss! Can't complain; at least I got the staff from the last boss. :) Well anyway, you can imagine how terribly tired I was by the end of the day...I went to bed at 11:33 PM and fell right asleep.

My guild mates also hit lvl 80 with me on Sunday: Derum and Zeplike. I assume these two know each other in real life. Derum makes fun of me all the time LOL. Zeplike is very nice though! Druid power :D

I feel like I've really bonded with the guild for the past week. I've talked on vent and guild chat a lot. I've also grouped up with my mates many times for heroics and a few times for raids. I love 'em. :)

On an unrelated note, I watched Lord of the Rings: Fellowship on Sunday night also. Ahhhh. I was AMAZED! I watched once when I was around 8 years old so I had no idea what was going on. Now, I understand very much and I just appreciate it even more. In fact, my dreams were full of epic battles of Middle Earth...I even woke up twice because I thought there were arrows being shot at me LOL. When I close my eyes, I see Orlando Bloom's delicious Elvin locks. Ahhh~!

Reading the above post, I feel extremely nerdy. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment