Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy MLK Day!


I was playing Dokapon Kingdom yesterday with my brother, Ben, and Davin. I remember playing once by myself a few months ago, but wasn't much fun. This game is definitely planned for a group because it kept our interests! Definitely reccomend it for a party !
You design a character and choose your class. Then, the set up is like an RPG boardgame. It sort of resembles the classic Mario Party, except with an anime and magical theme. It's also really cute!
Besides video games, I found a great way for really moisturized skin! (lolol.)
I used Bubzbeauty's acne/scar mask & toner. (Click to view!) I've used the toner for two days along with my regular moisturizer and my cheeks do feel very smooth! Can't say too much if it's actually done anything for acne just yet. :) She says that results will be noticeable in 2 weeks. Yes, I do intend to wait that long lol. It's just fun to brush over my face. Personally, I like the smell of apple cidar vinegar. ;) but yes, it's not something you'd want to walk out of the house with! (lol)
It's snowing up here! Too bad we don't get any days off. :( I doubt the superintendant will dare take another day off after her failed prediction of hefty ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment