Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shakespeare in Love


Ahhhhh!!!! What can I possibly say about this movie....It was beautiful and took my breath away.
I used to hate Shakespearean...His language, his style, but I believe the only reason why was that I listened to Shakespearean in class. His language sounds very different on a professionally trained actor compared to a fourteen year old boy with speech defect.
Besides that, this movie gave me a new view on Shakespeare. He's not the snobby playwriter I thought. He was an average man working his way up and wrote his plays from his heart...He truly was a glorious writer.
Not only that, but the movie was so beautiful. There's nothing I admire more than 1600 century Britain an any other historical livelihood! Both actors were very powerful and they were so good at what they were doing. By the end of the movie, I was crying...and I KEPT crying for literally, one whole hour! It was that amazing.
For anyone who hasn't seen this movie, it is definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment