Saturday, January 16, 2010

Now to start...

This will be my personal blog where I do random stuff. I'll record what goes on in my life and it's just nice to look back and see everything that's happened before just so you can see how far you've progressed all these years! Anyways, I miss blogging. :)

To get started, here are my current favorites/tidbits:
Favorite food as of now: sushi
Favorite snack as of now: peanut butter w/ bananas ;)
Favorite movie: Journey From the Fall
School: BLS
I play World of Warcraft. lvl 80 warlock Amykinz (alliance) @ shadowmoon

Yesterday, I went to see Avatar 3D, and it was pretty amazing. People say that the story runs around and isn't very indepth, but everyone has to agree that the picture is amazing. I think the story is pretty well rounded and the colors are amazing. During the entire movie, I was thinking "warcraft meets starcraft!" It was a great movie. Definitely worth watching for anyone who hasn't before!

Afterwards, we went to Toro. It's a Korean restaurant that I've been to before, but they were running especially slow today. Not only did we have a gratuity rate of 15%, waited one hour for our food to come, it was wildly expensive. The total bill was $95. We paid $80 and ran away. Mind you, I'm not the kind of person to do this. We had enough money, but we were pretty hungry and fed up (lol?) with their slow service. This was my first dine n dash experience because peer pressure is a cruel cruel thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment